Why should you use us as your Realtor
Selling your home requires serious consideration on choosing the best agent and firm to fit your needs. Not all things are created equal and that is also true for real estate agents. In the Augusta Georgia area there are in excess of twelve hundred licensed real estate agents.
Knowing which one to choose may seem like a difficult choice! But it should not be, and here is why...
Selling your home consists of 3 activities... and we are market leaders at all of them.
2) Competitive Market Analysis.
3) Communication Activity.
Let's break out each of these and see how we can distinguish ourselves from the pack in your search for a real estate professional.
Selling your home is more than just sticking a sign out in the yard. An agent has to bring as much attention as possible to your home to reach as many potential buyers as possible. How?
- Did you know that 80% of home buyers start their search on the internet? This website shows up on the front page of Google for all sorts of commonly used real estate searches. Why? Because Google knows what you know- out of hundreds of websites, only a few are worth visiting. Search for Augusta Georgia MLS Search, or Augusta real estate...it doesn't matter, you will find this website. So will your home buyers.
- Your listing, with a detailed writeup, will appear on websites used by thousands of home buyers per day.
- Entry into the Greater Augusta Multiple Listing System used by real estate professionals in fourteen counties.
- Feature sheets and a write-up on your home.
- Mass emailing to the over 200 agents in our brokerage.
- Mass mailings with flyers or postcards.
- Colorful yard sign
- An TEXT for INFO sign which gives buyer color photos and visual tour, gives us their phone number!
- An open-house, if you wish to have one.
- A stop on the Realtors caravan, if you choose.
- Visual tours so your buyers can see your home in all it's glory. Pictures are just so 1980's!!
The Best Online Marketing in the Augusta, GA area starts here!
Over 80% of buyers start their home search on the Internet. With that piece of information, we knew that to help sellers and buyers we needed a website that offered classic design, easy user interface, that gave the ability to easily share information with you. As a seller, your home will be listed not only on the traditional Multiple Listing Service, your home will also be easily accessible to buyers on the Elegant Augusta Georgia Real Estate user-friendly MLS search. We provide a custom coded MLS search for buyers, and one of a very small few that provides this service for free.
The website has thousands of page views and visitors each month from all over the country. A number of articles on the Elegant Augusta Real Estate Blog have been carried nationally and occasionally mentioned in the local newspaper. No other website in the area offers clients this much information in one convenient spot.
Today's real estate market requires a technologically savvy agent that can leverage a strong knowledge of e-commerce to maximize potential buyer views. We have replaced the old school of thought on real estate advertising to a whole new level. Print media is expensive and has a low ROI. Open houses are hit-or-miss. Flyers don't get a lot of views. A yard sign and a few balloons don't cut it. Don't misunderstand, we haven't stopped using these methods, but they are not enough in today's market. Internet is the 'gold standard' when it comes to marketing.
Competitive Market Analysis
This is perhaps the most underestimated and most critical step in selling your home. THIS STEP IS CRITICAL. A listing price under market cheats you of money. The other error is listing your house for too much. Overpriced homes produce:
- Few Showings & Fewer Prospects
- Limited Financing
- Less Realtor Participation
- Negative Marketing Image
- Lower Offers or No Offers
- More Seller Concessions & Lower Net Price to Seller
- Wasted Time, Energy, and Money! Your holding costs are huge! Paying a mortgage, and maintaining property that you don't want to live in anymore? Ouch!
Be aware: Some real estate agents will offer to list your home for more than it's worth in order to convince you to give them the listing. Don't fall for it!! Do you really think they are that good? If you are lucky you will get less money than you expected. If you are not lucky you will lose a lot of money. On the other hand, we have been forced to turn down listings because homeowners wanted too much. You don't want to see signs languishing in front of overpriced homes for months on end. Our reputation and ethics are worth more to than a lost sale.
The key to pricing a home is knowing the market. List your house for it's fair market value- gaining the best earnings. In the end you want to price your home for the most the market can bear, and still sell the home quickly. We have got to avoid those extended holding costs!! That's what we are here for: to help you do that.
So simple, and yet so many professionals are so bad at it. Return phone calls, get paperwork done on time, present offers in a timely manner...everything you would expect! You would not believe the lazy realtors we encounter on a daily basis. We excel at going the extra mile- helping you with repairs and suggestions, coordinating activities if you are out of town, etc.
Need the best to Sell your Home?
Please fill out the form below and we will get to work. All information received is confidential.
(Fields marked with * are required.)